• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game Idea(s)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I know Savage Worlds. Never played Fantasy with it, though. Could be interesting. Have also played a bit of Dungeon World.

13th Age has been a system I've been wanting to try, and I know they have a concept of "Living Dungeons" in that system.

Don't know any of the other systems, though.

GreenKarl

First Post
I have 13th Age, but just the core rules. I thought it was ok but when we played it I was not overly happy with it (it did not generate the excitement that other people seem to have with it). Its a possibility. I might need to re-read the rules as I have not looked at them for a while...
One thing I know I did not like was the Icons. They could work in certain games but not the kind we were running.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
It's been a while since I read the rulws, but yeah, I do recall wondering how I would use the Icons. I did think the Icons were cool, though. And their interconnections were interesting.

Sent from my SM-G900P using EN World mobile app

GreenKarl

First Post
Man it must be at least two years since I read 13th Age... its not bad and I think I could totally run this game with this setting... starting up a Recruitment Thread today I think then :)

Disposable Hero

First Post
I'll keep and eye out for this if it's 5E, I don't have any experience in other systems beyond 4E and PF. I've been gnawing at the bit for a 5E game, well another one actually.

GreenKarl

First Post
Well I am already running a 5th ed. game and while I do like the system I really want to try some other game systems out. I am still thinking about which one too go with so maybe I will just post a recruitment thread and take a poll on what everyone wants the most...

Remove ads