D&D General Gameplay Trailer of 5E-Powered Solasta: Crown of the Magister Video Game

The folks making the 5th Edition powered Solasta: Crown of the Magister video game have released a gameplay trailer, and boy does it looks good. They launch their Kickstarter tomorrow, Tuesday 3rd September.

The folks making the 5th Edition powered Solasta: Crown of the Magister video game have released a gameplay trailer, and boy does it looks good. They launch their Kickstarter tomorrow, Tuesday 3rd September.

I chatted to the developers about the game a couple of weeks ago. I'll update this post with the Kickstarter link when it launches.

I'm definitely seeing what they mean by 'verticality' - look at the positions of the four characters in the screenshot below.

Screenshot 2019-09-02 at 21.16.29.png

Screenshot 2019-09-02 at 21.17.52.png

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member

As the Kickstarter Campaign is starting to shape up, we also have a few announcements to make!
  • You've been many to ask for it, and we've decided to commit: We will release Solasta: Crown of the Magister on Mac as well! (Release date may not be the same)
  • We are currently in discussing for Russian Localization and a couple other languages!
  • We missed it the first time, but we've been given a "Project We Love" Tag by Kickstarter! Thanks guys!
As for your question, we'll give you the option to ask for PC or Mac version
Fantastic! Best news I’ve had all day!

Remove ads

Remove ads