[Gamer's Bag] EN World GenCon Coupon!

Coik

First Post
Out of curosity, do you have guidelines for how much custom emboridery costs? Ex, a design on a bag of size X usually runs $Y, sorta thing? Or is it all on a per-case basis?

Paladin

Explorer
Coik said:
Out of curosity, do you have guidelines for how much custom emboridery costs? Ex, a design on a bag of size X usually runs $Y, sorta thing? Or is it all on a per-case basis?
It's almost always a on a per-case basis. If the image is off our embroidery page, there is no digitization fee. If someone else has already had an image digitized, we can tell you right then how much it'll be. We do have the KODT embroidery, and initials monogramming which always has a fixed price, but custom stuff is, well, custom. :) Stitch outs run at $1.00 per thousand stitches, plus the digitization fee if you want a custom image done.

Coik

First Post
Paladin said:
If someone else has already had an image digitized, we can tell you right then how much it'll be.

So, basically, if I have it on my computer, you could put it on a bag?

See, I was thinking of getting a bag with the Five-Fingered Hand of Eris (and before anyone has a conniption, no, it's not copyrighted).

(My email is coik@yahoo.com, if you'd rather not talk actual business on the board)

Paladin

Explorer
Coik said:
So, basically, if I have it on my computer, you could put it on a bag?
Yes, if it's in JPG, GIF or BMP format the digitizing computer can work with it.

See, I was thinking of getting a bag with the Five-Fingered Hand of Eris (and before anyone has a conniption, no, it's not copyrighted).

(My email is coik@yahoo.com, if you'd rather not talk actual business on the board)
That symbol looks fairly simple, I'll get you a quote and e-mail it to you. :)

Crothian

First Post
Paladin said:
Unfortunately no. We contacted WotC and were completely ignored. In fact their licensing person deleted our e-mail without reading it (I had a read receipt on it).

Have you considered contacting the othe rcompaines? I think a mutants and mastermind dice bag would be really cool. Or one with Bluffside on it, or possible the EN Publishing logo.

Paladin

Explorer
Crothian said:

Have you considered contacting the othe rcompaines? I think a mutants and mastermind dice bag would be really cool. Or one with Bluffside on it, or possible the EN Publishing logo.
A couple of people here on the boards have mentioned that but we've never had any customers inquire about getting a game company/product logo on a bag. We did go ahead and contact Green Ronin about doing some bags for them but they've been too busy with GenCon and all the other Cons to do anything so far. However, Mystic Eye Games will have some demo bags with their logos on them at GenCon. :) If any game company is interested in getting some bags made with logos on them, please contact us at sales@thegamersbag.com. :)

Paladinwife

First Post
Actually, we are doing something with Monte for GenCon, just not the Malhavoc Press Logo...yet. We hope to be able to do that one soon as well. Monte and Sue are great, if you really want the logo, just let them know, they know how to reach us if they decide they will go for that and Steve can contact them later today if you guys like.:D

Remove ads