[Gamer's Bag] EN World GenCon Coupon!

Cog

First Post
Re: Re: Re: Well, as usual...

Paladinwife said:

Absolutely...send in the order:D Does she want the Bag of (dice) Holding? It's very nice! ;)

A second bag of dice holding (I've already ordered one to take to a friend in England)? With Monte's logo on it? (Just making sure)

Last edited:

diaglo

Adventurer
does my burlap sack count?

it originally held 80 lbs of corn. when i ran out of room in my milk canister. i added the burlap sack to hold some dice. when that was filled i switched to lined milk crates.

i have some of the old crown royal and T$R velvet bags. and now i have my new KODT Dice Bag(tm).

i need more. since my last purchase i've added a few lbs of dice.:eek:

Sialia

First Post
But . . . but . . . the housing of the dice is a sacred mystery, it not?

an old dice bag is not just an old change purse, or whisky bag or what have you . . . it is not merely fabric and cords . . .

it's had years of luck worked in to it . . . and prayers . . . and curses and all that sort of thing.

I should think a garment or quilt created from the used dice bags of many gamers would be carrying a LOT of mojo.

Handle with Extreme Care, I'd say.

Perhaps the used bags would be suited to the creation of a Sacred Regalia . . . a table cloth to cover the table on which the ENnies sit before they are distributed . . . a robe for the recipient of a particular GenCon award . . . a red carpet to unroll for Important Gaming Dignitaries--no, no, nobody who's important to the gaming community would dare to tread on a dice bag . .

;)

Wishing you worlds of success at Gen Con. Wish I could be there . . .

Paladin

Explorer
Sialia - Wow. You're right, we should definitely do something very special with them. Hopefully we'll get enough to do it, it'll take a lot! :) I see a cloak personally... ;)

Barendd Nobeard - Unfortunately we'll only have demos, due to a time crunch (brought on by various personal issues) but, we will be taking orders there. Actually, you'll be able to give input on the design, we've got a couple of different patterns and your input will help shape the final product! I wish we had another month! :(

Paladin said:
Barendd Nobeard - Unfortunately we'll only have demos, due to a time crunch (brought on by various personal issues) but, we will be taking orders there. Actually, you'll be able to give input on the design, we've got a couple of different patterns and your input will help shape the final product! I wish we had another month! :(
No problem! I much prefer a better product a little later, than an inferior product at an earlier date. :D

I will stop by and check it out when I am there! See you in just over a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remove ads