• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Gamer's Bag] EN World GenCon Coupon!

Paladinwife

First Post
I'm just a tad nervous...I want to put everything possible out for our customers, but I only have 48 hours 'til we head out for the con and I'm not finished!!! AHHHHH!!! No sleep for me for a while...keep the E-mails coming, so I don't fall asleep.:D

Cog

First Post
:rofl:

Well, I will attempt to get some of the people I'm hanging around with to buy your wares. :)

How long will it take you to get there?

Last edited:

Paladinwife

First Post
About 16 hours...we had to rent a van at the last minute because my sisters husband is in Iraq, so she didn't realize she actually had to take care of the suburban herself and she blew the engine when the water pump ran dry! $411.00 later, she can now fit my two babies and her 3 babies in the rental for 9 days:( .

Last edited:

Paladinwife

First Post
Thanks...we've had a couple of big wig distributor kind of people approach us wanting to do something, but so far we could only really see a good venture with KoDT. If we change that we might get too big, too fast. I'm not sure how fast I want to grow, yet. I guess this con will tell me for sure. I want to grow, just not be a fad, you know?:confused:

Cog

First Post
I know what you mean. You could do all these deals, hire a load of people, intially sell a load, then the sales slump. Sometimes it's better to take things slowly. :)

On the other hand, it's encouraging that others are approaching you. :)

Paladinwife

First Post
Some people have approached us without the first clue of what we do. They want us to mass produce 2000 small red dragons in a week or two...with only three of us right now, that was a great laugh. Some of them don't even look at our site first, so they don't really even know what we sell...it's just really weird, they want the product, but they don't know what it is. Isn't that a little off, at least to my business mind. But I am excited about those who do know who we are and what we do and want to work something out with us for their benefit as well as ours. And of course, our first loyalty is our customers. If we think it's not good for them, then it's not good for us, 'cause we know that a rep can make or break you in the world of the gamers.

Remove ads