• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Gamer's Bag] EN World GenCon Coupon!

Paladin

Explorer
Funny you should say that...we recently acquired a raincoat style material that has skulls and some sort of riviting behind it or something on it in black and green...definately waterproof. I'll bring a swatch to the con. Paladinwife:D

Last edited:

Paladin said:
Funny you should say that...we recently acquired a raincoat style material that has skulls and some sort of riviting behind it or something on it in black and green...definately waterproof. I'll bring a swatch to the con. Paladinwife:D
Now that sounds like cool fabric!

Paladinwife

First Post
I'm always on the look-out for new fabric because the manufacturers like to discontinue a fabric after they run it once. So I wind up with a popular, but discontinued, fabric and I can't keep it in stock! It's irritating. But this raincoat skull fabric is definately unique! Paladin has taken the van in for servicing this morning, so it will be in tip-top shape come monday morning. We're leaving then for the con. I'll see if he can scan that material in for you later and post it here. Keep an eye out;) .

Cog

First Post
Hopefully you will do well enough at GenCon that when you find a really cool fabric, you can buy enough to keep you going for several years...

Paladinwife

First Post
Cog, right now we are just hoping to get enough to stay in business. Times have been tough here, and our business is not fully up and running yet as far as ads and such, so we really need a miracle at this con. Since this is currently the only job Paladin and myself have , we are bustin' our butts to get it done right! We are glad for all the support from our fellow EN Worlders who are keeping us afloat. Much thanks to all of you out there!:)

Last edited:

Cog

First Post
I think GenCon is the right place to start then. :)

There will be at least 30000 gamers there over four days - I think you can get a few sales out of that. :)

Remove ads