• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Gamer's Bag] EN World GenCon Coupon!

Paladinwife

First Post
BTW, Cog, your bags are beautiful, and I'm working on your bag of holding as we speak...10 more minutes and I'll be done with all 5 ( including the little lady's):D

Cog

First Post
An excellent business strategy. :)

And that is totally weird that people ask you to do something without knowing what you sell. I wonder if they contact Bill Gates and ask him to service their car...:confused:

Cog

First Post
Paladinwife said:
BTW, Cog, your bags are beautiful, and I'm working on your bag of holding as we speak...10 more minutes and I'll be done with all 5 ( including the little lady's):D

I wanna see! I wanna see! :D

Thank you for doing those for me in time for GenCon. :)

Paladinwife

First Post
If he did a better job than the people who have been servicing vehicles around here, I might ask him:D Maybe he can make dice bags, too.:D

Cog

First Post
If he made dice bags, they'd somehow end up having a system wide crash and dice would randomly appear and disappear.... ;)

Paladinwife

First Post
Wow, great timing...I think I'm having a system wide crash...your bags are done and I've got to get some sleep if any of these others are going to look like something other than you know what. Thanks for the conversation. I'll see you at Gen Con, I probably won't be on the boards the next couple of days or 'til after GenCon. Thanks again, Cog.:)

Teflon Billy

Explorer
I just checked out your site and have to say "Wow"!

I might just be having a slow-witted moment, but I can't seem to find a price on this one...

Jay112.JPG

Now that is a dice bag!

Paladin

Explorer
Teflon Billy said:
I just checked out your site and have to say "Wow"!

I might just be having a slow-witted moment, but I can't seem to find a price on this one...

Jay112.JPG

Now that is a dice bag!
That is one of our custom bags. Actually we call that "the" custom bag, there's a lot more than meets the eye there. ;)

Not counting special custom features, that is a leather Royal ($23.95), with three panels of leather ($10.00 custom charge), two pencil loops ($2.50), chainmail neckguard ($7.50), one row of spikes ($5.00), and a custom monogram ($5.00 for that one now - custom monograms vary in cost).

So a total of: $53.95.

Remove ads