• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gamers in NC speak up!

Templetroll

Explorer
I'm in the Morrisville, NC area. I've played D&D since 79 and have done most of the various games out since then - RuneQuest, Toon, Hero, DCHero, Marvel Heroes, Paranoia, CoC, Traveller, Vampire, etc. I've DM'ed most of them, some better than others. I met my wife at a game of D&D and our daughter has gamed with us for the last 4+ years.

Our current DM is busy with work (a good thing) so we have no current game ( a very, very bad thing). I'm the one most interested in playing, it would depend on the group and timing as to whether or not my wife and daughter would be availble.

I'd love to be able to play in a D&D/fantasy game, or something supers. Other things would certainly be considered.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Hi, Freebooter!

Thought I'd drop in to get a chance to pimp-- er, promote the North Carolina ENWorld Gameday on January 29th, 2005, at 9:00 at NCSU campus.

ncgameday.dhorizon.org

If you ever wanted to network, this is a GREAT chance to do so, because there's gamers there from all over the Raleigh-Durham-Cary Area!

cybertalus

First Post
Yeah I know I posted in this thread once already. But I'm unengamed again, so if any gaming group in the Asheville area is looking to fill their pony-tailed-and-bearded-guy quota, give me a shout, either here or at blueimagine at juno dot com (DnD or ENWorld in the subject helps me know a message isn't spam).

My preference is for D&D 3.5, but I'll gladly play D20 Modern (except for a few genres), D&D 3.0, and maybe Star Wars D20.

Aeolius

Adventurer
Greensboro, here. Once my house is finished (in Summerfield), I may try to get a local group together. Granted, they won't start on the house for another month yet, so that gives me about a year. ;)

absinthe_pernod

First Post
Raleigh based 3rd edition D&D group looking for players

I have posted a couple of times and had a few responses, but as it stands I am still looking for players for a third edition D&D game set in an amalgamation of the Warhammer Fantasy setting, Iron Kingdoms, and my own warped sense of world creation. We are still at the ground level, the players I do have are at 2nd or 3rd level. We will be playing every three weeks on Sunday afternoon, looking to start playing again Sunday March 6th.
Give me an E-mail, Mike at malkor_morgul@yahoo.com

I run a more storytelling/roleplaying heavy campaign with political/religious intrigues, plenty of cloak and dagger stuff...less emphasis on hack and slash. We are all at least in our mid 20's, looking for mature gamers.

Last edited:

heero yuy

First Post
I'm in Hickory, NC and looking for a group to game with. I work M-F from 7am-5pm. I am available on weekends most of the time. My wife works on weekends, so I usually have my kids. If that's not a problem, then great! I play D&D 3E and 3.5. I just moved here about a year ago from Indiana and haven't played since I moved.

Email me to try and set something up cbsimpson2001@yahoo.com

Remove ads