• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gamers wanted in Springfield Ohio area

marketingman

Explorer
Gamer in Springfield Ohio area looking for others to share interests in 3.5 or board games at local hobby shop on Wednesday evening.

Maturity a must but not determined by age desire to game and have fun encourage. The play is the thing not who has the most gaming stuff.

If interested send email to
dndathw2@hotmail.com

Last edited:

marketingman

Explorer
marketingman said:
Gamer in Springfield Ohio area looking for others to share interests in 3.5 or board games at local hobby shop on Wednesday evening.

Maturity a must but not determined by age desire to game and have fun encourage. The play is the thing not who has the most gaming stuff.

If interested send email to
dndathw2@hotmail.com

bump

marketingman

Explorer
exile said:
Where is Springfield? Anywhere near Toledo?

hi exile Springfield is located2 hours south of Toledo and two hours north from Cincy.

Conveniantly located on I-70 just like all the other towns located on I-70

exile

First Post
marketingman said:
hi exile Springfield is located2 hours south of Toledo and two hours north from Cincy.

Conveniantly located on I-70 just like all the other towns located on I-70
Thanks for the info. Probably too far for me to drive on a routine basis. Good luck getting a game together though.
Chad

exile

First Post
That would be great. I didn't make BasCon this past year, but did the year before that. I thought it was quite a lot of fun for a local con. Do you typically run any events at BashCon?
Chad

marketingman

Explorer
exile said:
That would be great. I didn't make BasCon this past year, but did the year before that. I thought it was quite a lot of fun for a local con. Do you typically run any events at BashCon?
Chad
I use to sell games under the Wolfs Lair Games name until 2001 so I usualljust hungout at the dealers room or went and shot pool at the rec center to get extra dough if sales were bad.

I am looking forward to getting back into gaming though and it and Pentacon are on my travel to list.

Remove ads