Games that you haven't run but want to [+]

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
This thread is inspiring me to go through every single one of my games and list the ones I haven't played. THEN sort them in priority order of what is most interesting to me now - with maybe some prioritization sub-axes of whether it's in physical or digital only format and whether I actually have a group of local friends vs online non-strangers vs online strangers that's willing to play. Then execute on that backlog of games - running anywhere from 1 to 3 sessions

Fantasy AGE
Similar to SWADE, one of the things I like about this system is the merging of the spellcadtwrs into a single class. The magic division is one of the things that constantly sticks in my craw about D&D, and AGE system tackles that nicely. I was intrigued by Dragon AGE but never got around to running it, and I prefer the idea of building my own setting, rather than being tied to BioWare’s.

Titansgrave, using the AGE system, is definitely on my list of campaigns to run one day.

Dungeon Crawl Classics
Just for grins, I kinda want to run some DCC just to scratch that old school dungeon delving fix. I got my start on the earliest editions of D&D, so this really scratches the nostalgia factor for me. I know that the magic division will still bug me, but I really like the DCC rules for magic checks, and mighty deeds of arms, and I want to see how they work in play. And the character funnel sounds like an absolute riot. For a one shot.

DCC RPG is one of my favorites. The Mighty Deeds mechanic is just phenomenal...as long as people don't think that it means "I chop off their head and kill them instantly" at first level, it makes play so exciting and interesting.

Retreater

Legend
As far as a new system that I own and haven't played/run yet: Age of Sigmar - Soulbound.
There are other campaigns/ideas for systems I have played before ... or ones that are subtle variations on other systems.

Remove ads