• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gaming Paper in use.

darjr

I crit!
$16. A local teacher supply store special ordered them for me. It'll take a week, but I can wait.

Oh, and I so much should have never walked into a teacher supply store, I wanted to buy half the place up.

Jeff Wilder

First Post
Oh, and I so much should have never walked into a teacher supply store, I wanted to buy half the place up.
I feel that. There are certain places that, when I visit, I have to make a Will save to escape solvent. Teacher supply stores -- which I discovered for the super-cheap lamination, when I was playing DDM -- are perfect examples.

Steel_Wind

Legend
I feel that. There are certain places that, when I visit, I have to make a Will save to escape solvent. Teacher supply stores -- which I discovered for the super-cheap lamination, when I was playing DDM -- are perfect examples.

Teachers supply stores have super cheap lamination?

Will Save... 3 ....[ FAIL]

Uhm. How cheap is "super-cheap"?

Oryan77

Adventurer
Something like 20 cents per linear foot. The one I go to has a width limit of 33 inches.

Is the lamination there a good quality? I don't know the specs, but I've seen maps done with lamination that is very thin and kind of cheap, and then I've seen maps that have much nicer lamination that is a bit thicker. I'm thinking about getting my maps laminated but I want the better lamination if it isn't too expensive.

Herschel

Adventurer
The lamination I got there wasn't thin and was pretty stout. I got an art portfolio case to hold them because in a tube they held the curl too hard and the lamination was think enough that a lot of weight had to be used to keep them straight.

Remove ads