Gaming w/Jemal 4E: Past Tense

SarahRequiem

First Post
"why arent they dying? And why are you insisting on stealing my kill?" she shouts to keira, angered. Turning her attentions to a different creature and shifts 1 square left and uses her long reach weapon to inflict a devastating strike to the creature's head.

[sblock=Dizzying Blow]Dizzying Blow on #2 (1d20 11=23, 3d10 7=27) 23 vs AC, 27 damage. creature is immobilized (save ends). Creature is Marked[/sblock]

"just hurry up and finish this one then!"

[sblock=Inspiring word]Inspiring Word (1d6=4) Keira can spend 1 surge and gain an extra 4hp [/sblock]

Graf

Explorer
Ooc: I'll take a 19 over a 20 any day of the week.
I hope you're continuing to feel better. can't get a proper combat post up over the weekend. Computer not on a proper pc. If its holding up thegame you can have me thunderwave and run away.

Graf

Explorer
Verity grimaces... I should remember to pay attention to things I know are trying to kill me.He makes a casual gesture retreating expeditiously to extreme range [move: expeditious retreat (see map)] and summons a maze of mirrors [standard: maze of mirrors (see map)]attacking two of the creatures [#1: 26 vs Will | #2 20 vs Will].

ooc: effect of maze of mirrors: HIT: -5 to hit and immobilized (no damage)

[sblock=Graf's map]
..x....x......
...X....XX....
........XX...x
..Xx......V...
...........X..
.....X........
.....xx.....x.
...X...x......
.....1..r.....
.x..xxM2.3...
....xXx.K.A.x.
....xxx.R4....
.xx.I.......XX
.....x......XXM = Center of Maze
V = Verity's new position
[/sblock]

[sblock=Verity short Block]
Defenses 19or21/17/21/22 +2 to saves (if bloodied)
Hit points 35/43 B: 21 --- surge 10hp (7/day)
AP 1

Initiative +3 Passive Perception 22 ✦ Passive Insight 22

Dailies
:area:Phantom Chasm(standard)✦ Arcane, Illusion, Implement
:ranged:Phantasmal Assailant (standard) ✦ Arcane, Illusion, Implement
Expeditious Retreat (move) ✦ Arcane
Invisibility (standard) ✦ Arcane, Illusion
Healing Word (minor) ✦ Divine, Healing
Cloak of Resistance (minor) ✦ Item
Spider Climb(move) ✦ Item

Potion of Healing (move ; daily) ✦ Consumable, Healing, Item x 3

Encounters
Orb of Imposition (free!) ✦ Arcane, Implement
:area:Maze of Mirrors (standard) ✦ Arcane, Illusion, Implement
:close: Divine Glow (standard) ✦ Divine, Implement (HS), Radiant

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
*BUMP*
Still need actions from Ata and Zweis.
Also, please include character name somewhere in your post. Ex: 'Bob swings his sword' instead of 'HE swings his sword'. I haven't got everyone's player/character aligned in my head yet, and it helps.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Illian shoots another blast of emerald energy at the critter that attacked him while moving some steps aside an cursing the nearest beast.

[sblock=ooc] Move one square down and two left. curse on 4. eldritch blast 19 vs ref vs 1 10 dmg + 6(curse) so 16 dmg.
Concealment and dark reward bonuses to defenses.[/sblock]

Zweischneid

First Post
Ruthear shifts sideways, cornering one of the Snakebeasts between himself Keira as he delivers a wild swing and taunting the Snake into a possible tactical error, despite striking only air.

[sblock=OOC]
(move action)
Shift one sq. to the right (flank #2 with Keira)

(standard action)
Viper's strike vs #2 (Keira gets an opportunity attack if it shifts)
Viper's Strike vs. Snakebeast #2 (flanking with Keira) (1d20+14=16, 1d10+7=14)

Keira gets an Opportunity Attack should #2 shift, even if the attack misses

(minor action)
draw rod
[/sblock][sblock=shortstat Ruthear]
Code:
Hit points : [COLOR="Yellow"]51[/COLOR] of 60; Bloodied at 30; Surges used: 0

[U]Defenses:[/U]
AC   :   [B]22[/B]
Fort :   [B]19[/B] 
Ref  :   [B]18[/B] 
Will :   [B]17[/B]
Resistance (Fire)     :  [B]8[/B]
Resistance (Necrotic) :  [B]5[/B]
Resistance (Poison)   :  [B]5[/B]

[U]Powers & Effects[/U]
+2 Initiative; self and ally (Combat Leader)
+2 to attack rolls for using action points; ally (Tactical presence)
[s][COLOR="Yellow"]Deathcut Hide[/COLOR][/s] [COLOR="Yellow"](?? Have I expended my Item daily? Wasn't in the combat summary![/COLOR]
[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
*Update coming soon, don't have access to my monster notes At the moment, but wanted to let you all know that I haven't forgotten this.

Also:
Zweis - I edited it into the post a while ago, and posted into the OOC thread thanking you for pointing it out.

SPECIAL NOTE - I've asked for people to include base combat stats (Defenses/hp) in their posts, and indicate character name somehow.
please remember to include these, i don't want to have to keep reminding a different person each round. :(

Zweischneid

First Post
[sblock=Jemal]
Also:
Zweis - I edited it into the post a while ago, and posted into the OOC thread thanking you for pointing it out.
Hi,

Sorry to bother you with this. I saw your answer in the OOC thread, but I cannot find it in the IC thread.

#1 takes 19 damage from Illian's Crown of Shadow putting it at 19 Damage in the first round, than #1 takes another 11 damage from Verity's Illustionary Ambush, putting it at 30 damage in the second round, which is the last combat update.

The 11 damage from my armour seem to be missing. And I cannot find the reference to my action edited in anywhere in these two posts either. I'm probably just blind and stupid, but I thought it was kinda cool drawing first blood with that action :(
[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
[sblock=ooc]
OH for the love of the d20, I'm a douche-bag. I knew there was 19 from the crown, and when I went to edit it after adressing you in the OOC thread, I saw it at 30 and must've thought I allready added the 11 from your armour, when in fact that was the 11 from the illusion.
Apologies for the repeated misunderstandings.
C1 should be at 41 damage(Bloodied, Cursed, -2 attack).

Also, apologies for the *again* lack of update. unable to get ahold of my monsters At the moment.
[/sblock]

Remove ads