• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gaming W/Jemal: Planar Quest! (Closed)

Which Setting would you prefer Jemal to DM?

• Meh, Neither grabs my attention.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Poll closed .

Jemal

Adventurer
BF is correct:
Wade wants you to guess which of the three statements is FALSE. (Two are true, one is False). Sorry if that wasn't clearer.

And I also like integrating rolls, but it shouldn't be too much trouble to adapt. Basically just leave your posts a bit open ended, as you would if you're not sure what the AC/DC (Heh.. pun unintended) is.

How's this : We'll try with me rolling for the Wade test, and after that you guys can decide if you want to continue that way or switch to an online roller (If ENWorld's isn't back up, which I hope it will be - though with the amount of recoding they have I don't think it's a priority. :(

kinem

Adventurer
Jemal, I just became aware of the heartseeking amulet (MIC p. 110; 3/day, melee attack as touch attack; swift action to activate, 3k gp). Would you allow this amulet property?

Jemal

Adventurer
as stated before, i dislike the rampant "x times per day gain a massive bonus for very little cost" items from MIC. This item falls into the same category as gloves of true strike for me.

Jemal

Adventurer
A reminder, for the time being please just post your action and relevant dice/modifiers and I'll be doing the rolling.
Also, please post specific actions. I'm not sure what spell Braham just cast, only that it is a 'ray of acid'. Is that the spell name?
And Scott, Gerard can't fight defensively or take a defensive action if you've already used all your actions for the round.

Remove ads