• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gaming W/Jemal: War of Gods

Jemal

Adventurer
Dharuhk - where'd you read that? I've always been under the impression that the only things that change are base & racial.

Shayuri - 38 divided by 2 = 19, not 17.

As for the roper thing, I hadn't even thought about it before, I always treated them like reach weapons, but technically they are listed as a 'ranged' attack.

Maybe I'll count'em as 'special' ranged attack, meaning they can be deflected by exceptional deflection... Gimme a while to think about it.

Last edited:

Dharuhk Svahre

First Post
K, I've replaced Ghatto with my new character Elle in the rogues gallery. I'm going to roll initiative in game if you still want to add her into the acid test.

Jemal

Adventurer
Fenris: Sorry, just noticed your question in the IC thread. Yes, armour spikes can be used to attack in a grapple, that's one of the things they were designed for.

Dharuhk -Yep, go ahead. Right after Fenris' turn we'll be starting the new round.

Dharuhk Svahre

First Post
Jemal, would you be able to tell me what my character knows about the situation and how I'm going to be entered? As far as I can tell I'll be next on the initiative and figure it might save some time if I can get an idea of what I want to do ahead of time.

Jemal

Adventurer
Well, you can fly fairly well, so for your entrance, I'd say copy the giant... Death from Above. I'll assume you know what they did at the start of the encounter, and that you've seen what's happening, you were sent to catch up and help them.
I'll Assume that you're within range to move in.. You have 135 fly speed, so being 200' up would let you dive down(Using 100'movement to go down) and fly around the guy dervishing for a little if you want. I'll also want a spot check from you, and any applicable knowledge checks.

Dharuhk Svahre

First Post
Alrighty, spots checks made, and I've put a little intro in game. Question for you though Jemal, would I be able to have my inspire recklessness on beforehand since I know what I'm getting into?

inspire recklessness? please let the bezerker benifite from that, Please! instead of -20 attack and +80 damage it`ll be -20 ac and +80 damage.
OH the fun i`ll have... for 2 mins then i die cause of all the damage i`ll take.....

Aussir gonna like having feathergirl in party.

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
Wow I'm getting my ass handed to me hardcore it seems.. the giant has hit me 6 times and I've hit him twice... yeeesh heh

Remove ads