• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gargantuan Orcus at GenCon

Glyfair

Explorer
CMGRealms has posted a link to some Dreamblade photos and the Gargantuan Orcus miniature here.

Attachments

• IMG_0993-vi.jpg
    IMG_0993-vi.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 614
  • IMG_0994-vi.jpg
    IMG_0994-vi.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 711
  • IMG_0995-vi.jpg
    IMG_0995-vi.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 684
Last edited:

It looks ok, but I won't be buying one. It just wouldn't see enough/any use in my game and I'm not paying that much to just use it as a display piece. I'm sure it will be very popular though.

Olaf the Stout

Glyfair

Explorer
Olaf the Stout said:
It looks ok, but I won't be buying one. It just wouldn't see enough/any use in my game and I'm not paying that much to just use it as a display piece. I'm sure it will be very popular though.

Bah, it's going to be a critical figure in theExpedition to the Bloodstone Pass megamodule. Get it now before the value soars!

"D&D 4th edition has 30 levels and you'll need all of them and more! Clash with the forces of Orcus in this adventure highlighted by the new Dungeons & Dragons Miniatures mass combat rules!"

Last edited:

Treebore

First Post
Glyfair said:
Bah, it's going to be a critical figure in the "Expedition to the Bloodstone Pass" megamodule. Get it now before the value soars!

Don't make me do it again with such thoughts.

kaomera

Explorer
I will buy it and I will use it. I will use it a lot. Or, perhaps I won't get the chance to use it that much, as I forsee developing a rep as "That DM who makes you start at first level and then puts Orcus in every module..." :] But I'll use it as much as I can! Damn, but that's pretty!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads