Gate Pass Gazette Gate Pass Gazette Issue #1 Contents

Issue #1 of Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition's official magazine is approaching, and here's a look at the creepy contents!

To make sure you get your copy of the Gate Pass Gazette (and download the free Issue #0 which includes the artificer class and the construct heritage), be sure to subscribe to the official Patreon!

• Mysterious Mastermind: The Fateholder. A giant spider with eight multicolored eyes, a fateholder spider fixes its prey in an unsettling gaze that can read, and sometimes alter, the victim’s destiny—and even history. By Paul Hughes.
  • Foretold Prowess: A collection of archetypes found throughout the weave of destiny, including the Loreweaver bard, Defiant berserker, Bladeseer fighter, and Revoker herald. By Thiago Rosa.
  • Weaving Prophecy: A look into the mysterious entity known as the Fate Spinner, a cosmic-level spider that maintains the order of the cosmos, and a Culture and Destiny for those touched by her influence. By Cassandra MacDonald.
  • Those of the Web: A new Heritage in the form of the spiderfolk, as well as a set of synergy feats enabling those empowered by fate to unlock new abilities. By Pedro Coimbra.

Fatespinner_Spider_-_Rafael_Benjamin.jpg

The Fatespinner by Rafael Benjamin

Last edited:

Anselm

Adventurer
Is the Fate Spinner entry in the Weaving Prophecy section mostly lore or is there some mechanics with that as well?

will it be possible to buy each issue of the gazette independently without subscribing to the patreon? i noticed issue 0 can be purchased on drivethrurpg directly

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
will it be possible to buy each issue of the gazette independently without subscribing to the patreon? i noticed issue 0 can be purchased on drivethrurpg directly
We don't know at this stage. If it happens (and I'm not saying it will) there will be a delay, and it will cost more than the Patreon. But that's definitely an "if".

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Right so the Fate Spinner is the lore behind those? Mostly my question is that the cosmic spider is not a stat block or something.
Yep, the fatespinner is the lore behind the culture and the destiny. It's a cosmic level thing, more akin to a deity than a monster.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases