• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Gen Con 04] The Insane Game - Updated 8/15/03!

Old One

First Post
Fails Will Save...

Ashy!

Yer killin us...spill the beans...sing like a canary...we have ways of making you talk...what's the buzz?

I now return you to your regularly scheduled post...

~ Old One

Ashy

First Post
Re: DM?

Acquana said:
Hey there! I'd love to be a DM, since this last GenCon I wanted to and it didn't work out.

Still need any more?

Acquana,

Check the first post in the thread - I'm trying to get folks slotted currently, so please drop me an email! Thanks!

howandwhy99

Adventurer
Ohh baby baby, but we ALL want to play!

I'm interested in volunteering, but am not sure on what that entails. Would we still qualify to play in the game? Or would we work on-site during the event? More info please.

You may also want to let out how people can sign up for the game. I'm not sure if we could do it online. 13,104 posting at once would crash the messageboard ;)

Nine Hands

Explorer
My wife Lisa and I have lots of experience organizing, writting and running these types of events.

Three times a year we create a team based adventure for up to 36 players at a time. We have also helped with some of the "Mega Dungeon Crawls" that we run at our local game store.

Since we will both be at GenCon this year, I'm volunteering at least myself and Lisa if she is willing.

-John-

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads