Gen Con 2009

BobProbst

First Post
Registration is opening this weekend.

I'm interested in doing True Dungeon but am not interested enough to sit online for hours trying to register.

So, if anyone is interested in registering, I'm interested in attending. Right now, I'm wide open in terms of time so feel free to choose a time at will.

Any takers?

thormagni

Explorer
Any takers?

I would love to True Dungeon. I woulda done it last year with you guys, but I had to GM one of my games. No games this year, so I am down.

But I'm likely to be tied up with family stuff this weekend, alas, so I cannot wait by the Web site to register.

Fyrestryke

Explorer
I'll handle it if you guys want me to. Was anyone able to find the link to the download catalog on their new website? It confuzors me.

Anyways, let me know how many TD tickets we need before Sunday. I can just go ahead and get an entire 8-man slot. Selling the extras will be super easy. Thoughts?

Fyrestryke

Explorer
I'll handle it if you guys want me to. Was anyone able to find the link to the download catalog on their new website? It confuzors me.

Anyways, let me know how many TD tickets we need before Sunday. I can just go ahead and get an entire 8-man slot. Selling the extras will be super easy. Thoughts?

Remove ads