GenCon Australia - Attention all Bruces

D20Dazza

Explorer
Hi all,

Been a long time, been a long time, been a long lonely .....

WOOHOOO - the Clayton's variety of my dream (i.e. attending GenCon)

Apologies up front if this has been asked but....

[MontyPython] Bruces. You foreign gaming type Bruce's comin to the first GenCon Oz? I can hear a business trip/tax right off Bruce[/MontyPython]

June 2008 - 4E release

3-6 July GenCon Brisbane (Australia)

14-17 August GenCon Indy

This probably can't be answered because of NDAs etc but any chance of some 3rd party 4E deveopers attending GenCon OZ and launching products? Even if not, who is thinking about attending?

My worst nightmare is attending GenCon Oz to find that it's a very poor imitation of the real thing - so, come on guys stick yer hands up and reassure me.

please :heh:

Cheers

Daz

D20Dazza

Explorer
G'day,

So I guess what I'm hearing (or not from the deafening silence) is don't bother traveling the 1000kms to attend GenCon Australia in Brisbane, no one else is.

Thanks for clearing things up and helping me save $s.

I guess I'll just have to wait a few years and save to get to GenCon in the US to fulfil my GenCon dreams.

Cheers

Daz

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
Actually, it means perhaps you are asking in the wrong forum. Have you checked out the Gen Con Oz forums? There's a pretty good community over there talking about it.

Later this week or the next I will be interviewing Ian Houlihan, GCOz Organizer, for an episode of my podcast, The Gamer Traveler.

There is interest, but remember how far Oz is from the US. Also, perhaps ask the same question in the General forum, see if some people from these boards are going.

Remove ads