[GenCon] EN World Gathering, coming? post if you say Yea!

SJ

Explorer
i wanna be a cool guy

Pls prepare an identifying adhesive for myself as well.

SJ -> Shana

I've got a game scheduled for the 9:30 slot, but I'm gonna try to catch some of the ENnies.

NegZ, was a logo/design chosen? Couldn't see anything on the thread conclusively. Ooh, it'll be a surprise!

Negative Zero

First Post
Re: i wanna be a cool guy

SJ said:
... NegZ, was a logo/design chosen? Couldn't see anything on the thread conclusively. Ooh, it'll be a surprise!

you're right, there hasn't been anything conclusively decided either way. PC may decide to print them out, and i imagine that if he does, he'll just pick one from those submitted. if anyone has other ideas of what they should look like, feel free to post them.

~NegZ

Twin Rose

First Post
Originally posted by Morrus
EN World at Gen Con
Posted by: Morrus

Twin Rose Software (http://www.twinrose.net/) has very kindly donated some booth space at Gen Con to EN Publishing. This location, Booth #2045, has been designated as the unofficial EN World gathering point - you are welcome to use it to meet each other, leave messages for each other, or simply to hang out. We plan to have a noticeboard there where you can post notices, arrange EN World games, leave messages for each other and so forth. It's also the best place to get hold of me should you want to drop by and say hello!

I just wanted you all to be aware of this, and look forward to seeing you at the show!

simmo

First Post
It's my first time at a US GenCon, flying over from the UK on the 23rd. If anyone has anything they want to pass on to Tallarn or Randomling - I can take it back with me as their both in my gaming group.

Simson

Zaruthustran

The tingling means it’s working!
!

I'll be there; my first Gen Con. Real name is Mike.

Are there any ENWorld games planned? How about ENWorld RPGA folks? If I'm playing RPGA, I'd prefer to play with ENworlders.

-m, going to start a thread.

War Golem

First Post
Hi folks,

I will be there with my non-EN World girlfriend:

War Golem >> Alfred
+ May

Very much looking forward to meeting everyone, and playing in Piratecat's Paranoia game and Leopold's G2 game (although still awaiting confirmation on that one).

Cheers,

Remove ads