D&D 5E GenCon Loot

Blackwarder

Adventurer
So, any speculations about the loot from the All-Access pass for D&D this year?
Last year it was the PHB and an early copy of the MM, my bet is a copy of Rage of Demons and an early copy of Sword Coast adventurers.

What do you think?

Warder

So, any speculations about the loot from the All-Access pass for D&D this year?
Last year it was the PHB and an early copy of the MM, my bet is a copy of Rage of Demons and an early copy of Sword Coast adventurers.

What do you think?

Warder
I could see a copy of Out of the Abyss, but I hardly believe they would start handing out the Sword Coast-book this early. Is there even an all-access pass for D&D this year? Are they doing anything at all, except previewing organized play?

Blackwarder

Adventurer
Well, they handed the MM two months early... It was such an early print you could smell the ink and glue every time you cracked open the book for weeks afterward.

Warder

pukunui

Legend
I understand Mike and Jeremy have been handing this stuff out:

CLBKxBJUcAAE1gF.jpg

Loot aside, I was kinda hoping for some announcements and previews and stuff ... is there any of that on the horizon?
Most likely not. They just announced the Sword Coast-book. They are handing out stickers, etc. at the convention. I just hope we get to see early Gen Con-copies of Out of the Abyss.

pukunui

Legend
Most likely not. They just announced the Sword Coast-book. They are handing out stickers, etc. at the convention. I just hope we get to see early Gen Con-copies of Out of the Abyss.
Ah well. I was hoping for a surprise. I wonder why they didn't save the SCAG announcement for GenCon.

I'm getting withdrawal symptoms; I need more D&D resources/adventures/something in the product catalogue, and all year I've been telling myself, "They'll announce new stuff at GenCon, they'll announce new stuff at GenCon...."

If they don't announce any new stuff in the pipeline this weekend, frankly I'm gonna become pretty disappointed in the degree of support PnP D&D is receiving.

Remove ads