• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

B4cchus

Explorer
I missed that post from EresokeErekose, both my chars are in there!
Thanks a lot!
Any news on the possible backup from may 8th?

El Jefe

First Post
Velmont said:
B4cchus, have you look at wath Erekose have found?
I found the same file, but didn't use it since it didn't capture my latest updates to Boog Sammas (post #180). He's still 2nd level in the cache, but not only have I updated him to 3rd, but did so, emailed nimisgod and KO, got approval from both, and roleplayed him in Patlin's continuation of Tournament of Flowers. So, if you use those threads, be careful to understand just when they were updated.

I plan on updating Boog (again) possibly later today, if I can wade through reconstructing the rest of The Stuff of Dreams.

Velmont

First Post
Most are from May 1st, it is a minority who have updated there character between the 1st and the crash...

Page 4 is from April 26, still recent. And page one, for the old timers, the update is from May 6th, which is close to the best of we can hope. It crach teh day after I think.

Patlin

Explorer
Based on the front page news, I am not planning to do any updates until we have some indication as to whether or not they will attempt another restore. If everything we're doing now might need to be erased in order to bring back the 5 months of missing data, I think holding off a bit would be appropriate.

Manzanita

First Post
OK. I could find page 8 of M4 via google, but couldn't get the first 7. Does anyone know how to do that? Someone said they had done so, didn't they? If anyone is able to, feel free to start a thread & post it in.

I have records of XPs awarded for M3 that would be easy enough to post. I'll do that if need be. I don't have a good record of how the treasure was allocated, or even what it was exactly. Most of it was sold for cash anyway.

I don't know what to do about my PCs at this point.

Perhaps I should start a M4 thread & we could get going on it for now.

Dungannon

First Post
I'm going to hold off on trying to rebuild R1: Hired Hands and R2: Rats in a Maze until this weekend in case they are able to get a more recent restore in place.

Knight Otu

First Post
Manzanita said:
OK. I could find page 8 of M4 via google, but couldn't get the first 7. Does anyone know how to do that? Someone said they had done so, didn't they? If anyone is able to, feel free to start a thread & post it in.

I have records of XPs awarded for M3 that would be easy enough to post. I'll do that if need be. I don't have a good record of how the treasure was allocated, or even what it was exactly. Most of it was sold for cash anyway.

I don't know what to do about my PCs at this point.

Perhaps I should start a M4 thread & we could get going on it for now.
I attached what I got from M4 above, in the Monemvassia zip file. With the exception of page 7, I believe it is complete. Also in that zip file are the posts now missing from the M3 main thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads