• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
E-mail sent on that proposal.

As far as the monkey wrench, I may have another adventure to recruit for first. I'll drop you an e-mail, but at least wait a day or two.

BTW, KO, what was your thoughts on tracking the credits in the thread? want me to do it? Does anyone else have them yet?

Knight Otu

First Post
Bront said:
BTW, KO, what was your thoughts on tracking the credits in the thread? want me to do it? Does anyone else have them yet?
Manzanita has some. I believe that was the only other adventure to properly finish yet since the credits were approved.
I think they should be tracked in the adventure and character tracking thread. So, each DM would be responsible to track them for himself.

Patlin

Explorer
Knight Otu said:
Manzanita has some. I believe that was the only other adventure to properly finish yet since the credits were approved.
I think they should be tracked in the adventure and character tracking thread. So, each DM would be responsible to track them for himself.

I have 2.5 credits from Trindle Isle Market... on awarding them, Manzanita commented he believed them to be the first awarded. :)

If you follow the "DM" link in my signature, you can see how I recorded them, if it helps.

Knight Otu

First Post
Patlin said:
I have 2.5 credits from Trindle Isle Market... on awarding them, Manzanita commented he believed them to be the first awarded. :)
Shows what I know. :p

If you have 2.5 credits, then I guess Bront should have 4.5?

Bront

The man with the probe
Are we awarding half credits? That's a little odd.

Anyway, I spent 2 on Juliana, approved by Patlin, for XP. Noted in my tracking sheet :)

I'l update her and mail it in.

Dungannon

First Post
Where can I find info on the DM credit thing? I don't know if I earned any for Hired Hands or not. And if I did, I have no idea what to do with them.

Bront

The man with the probe
It's in the guide thread.

Basicly you can use them for XP, Craft points, or Gold for one of your characters when either permissable by the GM of the game you're in, or between adventures.

I just used 2 to bump up a character a level when she was less than 200 XP short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads