• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
LogicsFate said:
LOL, you're kidding...right? :uhoh:
Well, I almost killed a few in the orc encounter, and then again in the hobgoblin encounter, and then again in both orc encounters with the dwarves, and now there's a dragon...I'm not so sure I'm kidding :]

gogo_jerrick

First Post
Prig

Ya, I guess people dont respond kindly to chaotic evil orcs any more. Who knows, maybe somebody will eventually love an orc :(

I wanted Prig to eventually become infamous and well known, I guess it's fitting that he's well known for being the first real pc kill......

IcyCool

First Post
gogo_jerrick said:
Ya, I guess people dont respond kindly to chaotic evil orcs any more. Who knows, maybe somebody will eventually love an orc :(

I wanted Prig to eventually become infamous and well known, I guess it's fitting that he's well known for being the first real pc kill......

Bah! Gorefoot was the first PC kill! He just didn't stay dead! ;)

Congrats on your infamy. :D

And hey, at least Prig went down swinging against an entire crew of skilled sailors. Gorefoot went down swinging against something that looked like a 3'6", 90 year old man (stupid redcap!).

SlagMortar

First Post
I think Gorefoot's record for most damage sustained from a single blow should stand for awhile. What was it, 72? Scythes are nasty.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
SlagMortar said:
I think Gorefoot's record for most damage sustained from a single blow should stand for awhile. What was it, 72? Scythes are nasty.
... :confused:

And what level was he?

El Jefe

First Post
gogo_jerrick said:
Who knows, maybe somebody will eventually love an orc :(
Check out the first Festival of Halina thread for Fang's exploits. Although I doubt his alignment is chaotic evil. :\

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
:eek:

I'm going to go to a corner and cry now.

... He didn't stay dead? Yikes.

IcyCool

First Post
SlagMortar said:
2nd. If I remember right, it was 8d4+52 damage.

Yep, except it was 73 points of damage. Nearly took his head clean off. The poor gnome. Of course, finding that Reincarnate scroll in the treasure trove helped with the whole not staying dead part. Now Gorefoot the gnome halfling lives on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads