• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
True that could work. I was thinking of something that revolved around psionic focus and building on it.
Hmm, that might be interesting, though since Psionic Focus is so big for almost every Psion build, it could potentially be very powerful depending on what you were going to do with it.

Bront

The man with the probe
Hey, KO, do you think that perhaps you should redo the Atlas and Alminack with the Judge account so others can edit it instead of posting and reposting, particularly with people who are MIA?

I know you don't want too many stickies, but some are pretty usefull.

orsal

LEW Judge
Patlin said:
Trindle Isle Market also seems to be hitting a bump in the road, the next day or two should clarify exactly how severe...

After reading that, I took a look... congratulations on the first PC death in LEW! (I don't count Gorefoot, since he didn't stay dead.) The heroes who populate our games must inevitably have a few casualties. Er, "heroes" may not be quite appropriate in this case, since the circumstances of Prig's demise don't quite merit that description...

Rystil Arden

First Post
orsal said:
After reading that, I took a look... congratulations on the first PC death in LEW! (I don't count Gorefoot, since he didn't stay dead.) The heroes who populate our games must inevitably have a few casualties. Er, "heroes" may not be quite appropriate in this case, since the circumstances of Prig's demise don't quite merit that description...
Wow, neat--I just read it too now. I guess Patlin is just LEW's deadliest GM :D Compare to, say, Bront, who is treating the PC Orc with low mental stats much more kindly ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Wow, neat--I just read it too now. I guess Patlin is just LEW's deadliest GM :D Compare to, say, Bront, who is treating the PC Orc with low mental stats much more kindly ;)
What? Fang is simply spending most of his time in violation.

I won't get any more detailed than that :D

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
What? Fang is simply spending most of his time in violation.

I won't get any more detailed than that :D
Yeah, well even I haven't managed to kill a PC yet, although maybe that streak of poor luck will end soon :]

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Yeah, well even I haven't managed to kill a PC yet, although maybe that streak of poor luck will end soon :]
You've at least had more than one combat. The fist combat I did with this group could have gone badly if Sunny hadn't rolled well. And the second... well, that was a bit less involved :p

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
You've at least had more than one combat. The fist combat I did with this group could have gone badly if Sunny hadn't rolled well. And the second... well, that was a bit less involved :p
Yup, though Lasair is not built to be particularly useful in combat (a random commoner would be more helpful, though Lasair would be better at surviving), so that's A-OK with her :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads