• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
Manzanita said:
Bront, you took a chance creating a morally ambiguous adventure. I'm pleased that you tried. I'm also pleased that PCs are willing to say 'no' to an adventure. There should be that occationally. It means PCs are doing some RPing.

If I get my 3rd PC up soon, perhaps I can still get in yours, Bront. I don't remember that there were any spoilers in your proposal. In fact, I don't recall that you'd even really figured out the plot yet.
Nah, I just left the plot moraly ambiguous ;)

There's no real spoilers, there might have been a few other tricks other than the basic.

But yes, the risk/reward is different, and that was why I wanted 2nd level preferably. But I'm always up for killing a few younger PCs :D

Erekose13

Explorer
I read through the other Elan backgrounds before writing Eternity's, but Zaeryl didn't have anything and Boog's wasn't really where I wanted to go with the character. I choose a location far from all other PCs so that I could try and write in the Elan that are closer to the XPH, though I may have gotten carried away.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
I read through the other Elan backgrounds before writing Eternity's, but Zaeryl didn't have anything and Boog's wasn't really where I wanted to go with the character. I choose a location far from all other PCs so that I could try and write in the Elan that are closer to the XPH, though I may have gotten carried away.
Yeah, I blame myself for Zaeryl not having anything--it's totally my fault and no one else's and I accept responsibility, but I can't write his background yet :D Basically, Boog and Zaeryl both are Elan due to a dual nature from a strange entity rather than the usual ritual, but I t can certainly work :)

Xael

First Post
Bront said:
Wow, I made an adventure so distastefull that I've driven away 2 adventurers already!

Maybe I should have simply suggested we kill children or something :\
Sorry about that, but Almayce can't really afford trouble with local authorities. He has to take over the world, you know?

And now Almayce is trying to get into an adventure with a pay of cookies. :lol:

Bront

The man with the probe
Xael said:
Sorry about that, but Almayce can't really afford trouble with local authorities. He has to take over the world, you know?

And now Almayce is trying to get into an adventure with a pay of cookies. :lol:
1000+ gold <> cookies :p

No biggie. If he doesn't get enough, he may simply decide to pursue this later.

doghead

thotd
Can anyone clarify the scale of the 'Orussus and its Surrounds' map? It says 50 miles, and has a double arrow (lower left quadrant). Does that mean fifty miles from side to side? Or does the length of the arrow represent 50 miles?

Or in other way, what is the distance between Orussus and Rivenblight?

thanks

thotd

ps: Hey Velmont, long time no see. How's things?

Velmont

First Post
doghead said:
ps: Hey Velmont, long time no see. How's things?

Well, in the last year , I've came back from Africa, found a job, start to dance Swing. I start from a talentless beginner and next week I'm presenting my first show with a group. So between my job and my practice, I try to relax, which is not easy to find. And with the lack of rest and the mess of weather we have here in Montreal (-4 and snow a day, 15 and rain the day after) I think I'll fall sick... I feel it roaming in my body. Things are great and moving, but I need to not abuse of the good thinsg and take time to relax or I might have a hard christmas time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads