• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
Knight Otu said:
When you start a new thread, post a link to that thred in the archivomatic. A judge will then add it to the post. From time to time, the archivomatic thread will be purged of replies to prevent clutter. If you plan on starting several threads in short order, post to the archivomatic after posting all the threads you planned to post.

Ok, I compiled anything I posted that was missing, as well as at least one other thread that is missing and posted in the Archiveomatic :)

Velmont

First Post
Manzanita said:
Rinaldo, I think you should write something up both for your shop and for your cohort. Make them proposals. That way you can get feedback. You're breaking new ground here, and since you know what you want, largely, I think you're the best one to start the process.

I think I'll do it, so it can be made clear.

IcyCool

First Post
azmodean said:
So, with a skeleton as a mount (I believe this applies if they are pulling a load as well), the skeleton will automatically take 1d6 points of damage per hour after the 8th hour in a day. Note that undead are immune to "any effect that requires a Fortitude save (unless the effect also works on objects or is harmless).", but this is not an effect, it is a check directly imposed by the rules.

Well, at the very least, they are immune to nonlethal damage. So taking 1d6 points of nonlethal damage per hour after 8 hours will do nothing to an undead horse.

Dungannon

First Post
This has probably been asked before and I've missed it, so I'm asking it anyway. I'm designing a BBEG for an adventure I hope to use in LEW. Am I correct in assuming that I would use the same character creation rules for PCs in the creation of this NPC?

Bront

The man with the probe
Dungannon said:
This has probably been asked before and I've missed it, so I'm asking it anyway. I'm designing a BBEG for an adventure I hope to use in LEW. Am I correct in assuming that I would use the same character creation rules for PCs in the creation of this NPC?

I think you can be open however you want to for your BBEG, but I'm not sure. Same question could be asked for important NPCs that might be encountered later in this or other games.

Rystil Arden

First Post
OK, I want to have this one ready in case it comes up in my game:

Am I allowed to use variant rulings for my adventure only that won't cause any sorts of carryover issues? Specifically, if I like the more forgiving dead and dying rules (pulled from AU) that let you stay staggered to -Con Bonus and alive up until -Con Score, am I allowed to use them or do I have to stick with -10 as dead. I'd be happy to hear that I can, but if I can't, I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads