General Discussion

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Okay, with the Die Roller no longer seemingly going to work for a long time here, how are we going to do things? I can do the site (I'll bookmark it from the Wiki) but it will mean I can only post from my desktop at home. That'll mean posting in night times Eastern Time, or way to freakin' early in the morning Eastern Time. If everyone is cool with that I can do that for now, but I thought I'd see if we had another solution as well. :)

Grant, I will have to remember my password...

-AHw
If you post the modifiers for your dice rolls for Marcus Cole, I will role them as DM in Forge of Fury. I use real dice when I DM.

Zerith

First Post
If I run as a Vivisectionist/beastmorpth alcy (there is no crose over from their changes btw) do I still have to keep the extra bombs feat? seeing as I can't use any then?:blush:

GlassEye

Adventurer
If I run as a Vivisectionist/beastmorpth alcy (there is no crose over from their changes btw) do I still have to keep the extra bombs feat? seeing as I can't use any then?:blush:

Vivisectionists replace 'Brew Potion' with 'Bleeding Attack' instead of 'Extra Bombs'.

Disposable Hero

First Post
After looking through the SRD I've noticed that there are some variant Aasimar. I would like to change Orion to an Angelkin which would change a few things that I could live with and this is the option I would've taken if available when I first made him. If the answer is 'No' I will continue to play Orion the way he is, or retire him and start from scratch.

Zerith

First Post
Neato :D
one last thing for a bit then: can I use a stat/ability boosting item/spell to qualify for feats that want XX of a stat? :3
(needless to say, said feat would need the buff active to be used)

GlassEye

Adventurer
After looking through the SRD I've noticed that there are some variant Aasimar. I would like to change Orion to an Angelkin which would change a few things that I could live with and this is the option I would've taken if available when I first made him. If the answer is 'No' I will continue to play Orion the way he is, or retire him and start from scratch.

Like variant Tieflings, variant Aasimar are not open to LPF play. Those come from the Aasimar race book which hasn't been LPF approved.

Disposable Hero

First Post
Gotcha, was thinking they came from the ARG. But after looking through the SRD I found the source at the very bottom. Like I said I'll move forward with him either way and no retirement for him.

jkason

First Post
I don't visit the paizo site nearly enough, but ran across this post with updates on the monk. I seem to recall we'd had discussions about both "can you flurry with a single weapon" and the amulet of mighty fists in the past, so I thought it worth pointing out:

Click for blog post

Qik

First Post
Ditto: I had been checking periodically, but mostly using my old, direct links to games, which no longer seem to be working. Will hopefully get the ball rolling again today or tomorrow.

I have to say, I've never encountered a forum as unreliable as EnWorld. Frustrating.

Remove ads