• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion

Sezarious

Explorer
AH, thank you Glasseye. That clarifies things.

Thanks Scott. He has an amazing selection to choose from! At least 5 1st levels I'd really love. Guess I need the cash first. The very first one however I'll need to get from the market it seems. Summon minor monster. You have break too, which is awesome. Have you used it in combat yet?

Sezarious

Explorer
Wow, I didn't even think of using it on giants. 2 1st level spells to completely ruin a fire giants armour? Or their sword? Heheh, awesome. Ok, just changed my mind. I would love to meet your evoker as soon as possible for that spell.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Actually, [fire] elementalist. any fire spell, conjuration, abjuration, evocation or transformation. I do not know how an illusion would work though . . . :D

Sezarious

Explorer
I dropped Necromancy and Enchantment myself. I noticed there are a few summoners around too. Must be a fun class to play. I feel my mere wizard Conjurer is a little inadequate to them by comparison. Then again, I suppose the summoners are restricted a little to 6th level spells right?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
getting to 9th level spells will be awesome! H. can ONLY cast 6th level, is that ok with you?

Last edited:

Sezarious

Explorer
Oh of course. I can only cast 1st level spells myself at the moment and I'll need to earn more $$$ to get to be able to learn more than probably 2 at the moment I think.

Sezarious

Explorer
All good. Actually I have just over 105gp, which means I can learn 3 1st level spells :D.... Hmm, I probably need to get endure elements, and burning hands for an aoe spell. Then I'll try and purchase from the market, but I'm in the tavern right now. Or can we arrange the spell training behind the scenes? IDK how it works.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads