• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I do not have any idea how it happened, but I think I know why, but vincenzo is missing from the wiki.

Completely.

However, I see I can recover him from the history, I am just not sure what I did on the day he was erased.

If I have the blessings of the Judges, I can do the recovery and maybe figure out what was the last thing done on the wiki from the thread. I believe it ocured when the internet went wonky on me at my former wifi place. That is probably the event that did the erasure.

Wait, . . . . . Erase . . . . A wizard spell . . . . .

HEINRICH!!!!!!!!!!!!​

Radaceus

Adventurer
@Scott DeWar
thanks, mate!
on both accounts lol

I had computed the attack at +4 from Hatred (thinkin it was +2, but double checked and fixed that end of the modifier), and realized it was only +3 by the time I finished up the post. In any account, I assumed that the BAB includes my hatred bonus, or is it only the Base Attack accrued by level?

Scott DeWar

Hang on, let me get a better look. I only noticed the power attack discrepancy because I have a character on another sight that uses that too. . . . .

ok, you show

+2 [str], +1 [hatred], -2 [power attack] = +1

it should be:

+2 [str] +1 [hate] -1 [pwr att] +1 [bab] = +3 total

a difference of +2 which I am sure I do not need to tell you, but am going to say anyway, at first level that is very much in need. this round your attack went from a 9 to an 11. Probably still a miss, so no biggie. Next round you have a new chance to act with extreme discrimination against the gobblie - that poor innocent creature - never hurt you none at all *snif*

Last edited:

Radaceus

Adventurer
Cool thanks,
PF and 3.5 are all new to me, I shoulda scoured the rulebooks first but didnt have time.

no better way to learn than to just roll some dice!

Scott DeWar

Well, those of us that are knowledgeable of things happily correct and inform those who are not around here - especially if it is tto your advantage . . .unless it is your DM. The they are happy if it is to your detriment!

Remove ads