General Discussion

ealt

Explorer
Good news, bad news. Bad news, The Haunting of Calithil manor thread no longer exists. The good news is that I have a cached copy of the thread. Give me a little time and we can pick up right where we left off. I highly suggest following these instructions for thread recovery. You might get something back.

Last edited:

ealt

Explorer
I've begun to piece the thread back together. I plan on going into town for good internet tonight to finish restoration. Hopefully everything will be finished tonight!

Aura

Explorer
Oh, no. Sigh. Alright, trying to figure out the damage. :(

PS: Looks like reverted to an earlier version, with tons of recent game material missing. I have no useful cache to work with as the recovery thread suggests. I don't know what to say at this point, I'm completely overwhelmed. Have to think.

PPS: If anyone has cached copies of The Haven, Rodents of Unusual Size pt 4 or Perception is Reality, is there any hope it is something that can be Emailed to me so I can attempt to reassemble it all? Otherwise, I'll have to bridge them with narrative posts that attempt to summarize what happened and continue.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
These setbacks EnWorld has had over the years with extremely long down times and now a complete loss of months’ worth of gaming posts has really hurt our PbP gaming community.
I already find the site hard to post using iPhone and tablets.

I am not sure some of my games can resume or not, it really depends on how much data can be recovered from people’s email notifications.

Maybe it is time to consider relocating Living Pathfinder again.

ealt

Explorer
Thread mostly reassembled! For once I'm glad Google has its feelers out everywhere! The Haunting of Calithil Manor is set to resume whenever people feel like posting again.

Remove ads