• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Generation Legacy (Issue #3)

Samnell

Explorer
TWO MIL?! Holy :):):):) that was a lot of money. For that much, Mark could be in... swimsuits... pools... for months and months. Suddenly this went from an annoying session with Captain Tightass to something Mark had a very active interest in. Two million plus an acting career sounded damn good. A year of two million and he didn't really need the acting career. He could just find someone to invest it for him.

Of course acting could be fun anyway. He could meet famous people and get his picture in tabloids.

"Hey, don't worry about the weight, Mark. I should be able to lift the device up, no problem. Hopefully." John says with a nervous grin.

"So we do have a forklift," Mark smiles. "I'm set. Let's go make some money."

Hammerhead

Explorer
Ryan clears his throat loudly. "Ummm, I don't think it will be that simple. We might want to come up with some kind of plan first, right? I mean, this is going to be really hard; Mr. McCallister keeps stressing that."

Samnell

Explorer
"Ok, let's make a plan. It's an army base, so they'll have fences to get through and guards to avoid. We can either get through a gate or go over the wall. The gates have guards for sure and if it's real walls they probably do too. Fences might have guys roaming around inside our outside. So, uh, do we climb? If we cut or blast our way through, even quiet, someone's gonna find the hole."

"I can cover most walls, and we could always ask for a map of the region before going in. It's tatically sound to get an idea of where we're going to be inserted and how far from our ZOE* it will be and how far from our Recovery point"

*ZOE (Zone of Engagement)

Samnell

Explorer
Aust Meliamne said:
"I should be able to lift anyone who wants a lift, using my TK"

"Then how can we keep from being spotted when we go over?" Mark asks. He didn't know much about tactics, but he knew about not getting spotted. If the cops spotted you, life got difficult. If they didn't, it went ok.

Tokiwong

First Post
Tommy's voice calls out over the comm system, "Alright, a map will be provided of the location, and the drop zone, but you will be on your own for the actual layout of the building. Raptor's orders," his voice finishes.

Mr. McCallister nodded, "You have 15 more minutes to plan, and then the test begins."

Cassie steps up to the map and looks over it, lookign for a direct if 'irregular route' to get to the the tareget. (ie.. rooftops, sewers and such.)

"I think we should have a forward element with some sort of com gear to position our more potent assest in the team. I mean, I'm fast, agaile and all taht but realistically against most eleites I'm useless agaisnst the more physcially power types."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads