• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Generation Legacy the Next Generation of OOC

KentArnold

First Post
Actually, I think Kain often ends up caring for NPCs, at least the ones I run he ends up caring for. But yeah, outrage about vile actions from NPCs get less reaction than vile acitons from PCs.

NPCs can easily become villains and nobody will care too much, PCs who become villains usually end up being moved to NPC status. And the player who loses the chara will CERTAINLY care, as well as some other players.

KentArnold

First Post
Just letting you all know that I'll be incommunicado until 11-27(next monday). Holidays suck when you don't have a computer of your own that works(or has net access).

Aenion

First Post
Samnell said:
You've no idea how strange it is for me to be waiting until halfway through a round instead of going first. It's just not right! :)

Lol, still you're lucky, Karen rarely has such a high initiative roll :)

Samnell

Explorer
Victim said:
There is no munchkin mafia.

That's true. It's halflings in the mafia. The munchkins are uninvolved. I've even played halfling mafiosi before. One even wore tights, sort of, because his day job was as a street acrobat.

Remove ads