• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Generation Legacy the Next Generation of OOC

Tokiwong

First Post
Hammerhead said:
I meant the thugs near Mistress.

By the way, how did you determine who got put into which body? Was it completely random, or did you pick them to maximize entertainment value?
You are correct they are technially still in surprise round... they will be able to act next round :) I just realized what you were saying.

As far as how, it was mostly random and what I think as somewhat ironic without being too overly obvious.

KentArnold

First Post
Hammerhead said:
I meant the thugs near Mistress.

By the way, how did you determine who got put into which body? Was it completely random, or did you pick them to maximize entertainment value?

If he had gone for entertainment value he would have had to do a purely social episode with a token fight(which is the usual for bodyswap eps anyway). That and he would have made the bodyswaps totally mismatched(which he did in a few cases, but ...)

His decisions werent random, even if he claims they were. He chose who got put where(in my opinion, rather poorly in most of the cases).

Shalimar

First Post
KentArnold said:
If he had gone for entertainment value he would have had to do a purely social episode with a token fight(which is the usual for bodyswap eps anyway).

His decisions werent random, even if he claims they were. He chose who got put where(in my opinion, rather poorly in most of the cases).

I think everything went very well over all.

Tokiwong

First Post
KentArnold said:
If he had gone for entertainment value he would have had to do a purely social episode with a token fight(which is the usual for bodyswap eps anyway). That and he would have made the bodyswaps totally mismatched(which he did in a few cases, but ...)

who would you have swapped?

KentArnold

First Post
Tokiwong said:
who would you have swapped?

As I dont know enough of the characters, I can't really comment. Just seems that some of the swaps left characters so close to their original 'style' as to make the swap almost a moot point.

Remove ads