• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Genius Guide to the Witch Hunter

Dark Mistress

First Post
This product is 10 pages long. 1 OGL the rest is about the class.

There is 1 page with how the class can fit in your campaign world with 2 new feats to make existing class abilities slightly better(more uses).

This class has a d10, 4 skills, full BaB, all weapons and light/medium armor. This class is tightly focused on killing witches and it does it extremely well. My first reaction was the class might be a bit over powered but since many of it's best abilities only work against certain things balances it out a bit. This is a class that at time will really shine and feel I think a bit OP but at other times will feel a bit weak.

The best thing I can think of as a example that it plays like a paladin in how effective of a class it is. All and all i think the class makes a great NPC and a good PC. It has a fairly broad list of what fits though some things I didn't expect was on the list and some things I did expect wasn't on the list. While Witch Hunter isn't a bad name it can be a little misleading. It is more focused on hunting evil supernatural creatures or evil spell casters.

All and all for the price it is a good pickup if the class interest you in the slightest.

Remove ads