Geting back on track

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
ok now that we have the core rules in place, most of the major strongholds finished i think we can begin to assmeble the next rule book. Using the layout that we had setup last month I will go with it.

Anyone have any comments questions or concerns before I ask mr. LRK to go ahead?

Not a complaint. Just a statement that, aside from Chapter 5's outline being a little sparse, I like the outline. There aren't nearly enough books on evil organizations out right now, so I think this will work. So you've received a thumbs up from me. You'll want to wait for Russ's thumbs up for the final official word, and with D20 Supers being behind schedule, it'll be hard to squeeze the answer out of him, but I'm confident he'll say yes.

We would need a deadline hammered out, though, and a list of all the writers who will be involved (I imagine that one or two people from this forum might be interested in helping), but it looks like, indeed, things are back on track.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
RangerWickett said:
Not a complaint. Just a statement that, aside from Chapter 5's outline being a little sparse, I like the outline. There aren't nearly enough books on evil organizations out right now, so I think this will work. So you've received a thumbs up from me. You'll want to wait for Russ's thumbs up for the final official word, and with D20 Supers being behind schedule, it'll be hard to squeeze the answer out of him, but I'm confident he'll say yes.

We would need a deadline hammered out, though, and a list of all the writers who will be involved (I imagine that one or two people from this forum might be interested in helping), but it looks like, indeed, things are back on track.

did this mean to go into the Natural 20 Press section RW?

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
back to the topic at hand:

We are still parse in a few areas but I think we can go with the original layout. i DO plan on putting the glossary in the back of the .pdf as that helps out tremendously when it comes down to explaining what most of the places and words mean. I am debating if we should put the domains each patron and fiend has in there as they haven't been too well playtested (comments?). I think the basic descriptions of each stronghold and each principality is good and we can post lil snippits of what is missing. The big concern is the fiendlord's realms as i don't see too much info on that area at this time as the pc's starting location is more important.

Questions, comments, concerns? Shall we try and post the DF setting .PDF version .2 now :) ?

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
so far i have seen 4 people post in the last week..is everyone here? Anyone want to see this done? Can anyone build .pdf's?

Remove ads