Getting older is really irritating.

Crothian

First Post
Never happenes to me, I don't fall asleep unles I make an effort to fgll asleep. I like silence, except for the hum of a fan.

JoeBlank

Explorer
The Shaman said:
I went to the market last night, and my wife was asleep on the couch when I got home. She was distraught that she slept through the ending of The Apprentice - she was calling friends this morning to find out what happened.

My wife had the opposite problem. She fell asleep during the finale of the Amazing Race Tueseday night, but I threw a tape in the VCR when I saw she might not make it. She spent the next 2 days avoiding conversations and media coverage so she could enjoy watching the end without having it spoiled.

Me, I have the sleepy problem more while reading.

devilish

Explorer
Before the recent slew of new SpongeBobs, when they
just show repeat-after-repeat-after-repeat, my kids would
elbow me halfway through ... "Dad! You're snoring!"
Didn't even know I drifted off.

Last edited:

DaveStebbins

First Post
Evenings aren't a problem, my body clock seems to have a 25 or 26 hour cycle, I always seem to be in the midst of my second wind when it's bedtime. I've noticed that when our D&D games run late (we usually start around 6:30 and try to end by midnight) I'm one of the most alert people at the table, as well as being the oldest.

I do, however, seem to have the 'nappy time' problem on weekend afternoons. Fortunately, that's when my recliner tends to rise to the ceiling so I need to hop on, just to hold it down for a while of course. ;)

-Dave

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
Lately I have a new hobby I am begining to like on the weekends. Its called napping. I wish I could do that durning the week but this pesky thing called work keeps getting in the way. I have found myself getting sleepy in movies, Electra for one, I think I fell asleep durning it, I can't remember.

Xath

Moder-gator
I fell asleep in the movie theater during Batman Returns. It was the first time my parents ever took me to the movies and I think I made it through the first 20 minutes.

Remove ads