• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Getting older is really irritating.

Crothian

First Post
Never happenes to me, I don't fall asleep unles I make an effort to fgll asleep. I like silence, except for the hum of a fan.

JoeBlank

Explorer
The Shaman said:
I went to the market last night, and my wife was asleep on the couch when I got home. She was distraught that she slept through the ending of The Apprentice - she was calling friends this morning to find out what happened.

My wife had the opposite problem. She fell asleep during the finale of the Amazing Race Tueseday night, but I threw a tape in the VCR when I saw she might not make it. She spent the next 2 days avoiding conversations and media coverage so she could enjoy watching the end without having it spoiled.

Me, I have the sleepy problem more while reading.

devilish

Explorer
Before the recent slew of new SpongeBobs, when they
just show repeat-after-repeat-after-repeat, my kids would
elbow me halfway through ... "Dad! You're snoring!"
Didn't even know I drifted off.

Last edited:

DaveStebbins

First Post
Evenings aren't a problem, my body clock seems to have a 25 or 26 hour cycle, I always seem to be in the midst of my second wind when it's bedtime. I've noticed that when our D&D games run late (we usually start around 6:30 and try to end by midnight) I'm one of the most alert people at the table, as well as being the oldest.

I do, however, seem to have the 'nappy time' problem on weekend afternoons. Fortunately, that's when my recliner tends to rise to the ceiling so I need to hop on, just to hold it down for a while of course. ;)

-Dave

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
Lately I have a new hobby I am begining to like on the weekends. Its called napping. I wish I could do that durning the week but this pesky thing called work keeps getting in the way. I have found myself getting sleepy in movies, Electra for one, I think I fell asleep durning it, I can't remember.

Xath

Moder-gator
I fell asleep in the movie theater during Batman Returns. It was the first time my parents ever took me to the movies and I think I made it through the first 20 minutes.

Remove ads