• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[GG] A Game of Gods (IC, Reborn)

Jemal

Adventurer
Rebecca tries to Bind his wounds. (Heal check +1.. here's hoping.)

If not successful at stopping the bleeding, she'll look up at the battle and shout "I'm not a healer, you know!"

Last edited:

Rino

First Post
alak takes a look around the room and sees rebecca stablizing an the big lizard. alak takes a quick aim at the closest ogre and fires 3 arrows at him to protect rebecca and the lizard

Rino

First Post
nevermind my last post.

new action: alak walks around the room to see if it's clear, when he sees an ogre or other non -party member he opens fire

Janos Audron

Explorer
[I went camping last 3 days :)]

I walk towards the King, making sure not to walk into someones line of fire.

Once there he will sprinkle the King using his Aspergillium (Black Lotus Extract).

Gurdjieff

First Post
Grabbing her wand which is hanging on her side, Yalla tries to locate anything invisible. When her hands are on the wand, she uses it's magic to leave sight of the others. "Now you see me..."
And she's gone.

[OoC: using wand of invisibility [50/50 charges, now 49/50] to go invis, trying to spot anything invisible]

Timothy

First Post
Okay, the boards ate my post!

It all comes down to this.... (I don't feel like retyp9ing everything now.

Total Damage:

Alak: 27+24=51
Rebecca: 0
Drakon: 41+0=41
Tzz'Arch: 97+0=97 (-6 hitpoints)
Yalla: 0+21=21
Matthias: 37+0=37
Ket: 38+0=38

1 ogre mage is still standing, 1 ogre mage is lying down dead, Tzz'Arch is healed (was allready healed last round, rebecca gave the parting shot to the ogre) the ogre king has disapeared entirely, everyone else is lying down. Yalla and Alak were each succesfully hit by ine of the ogres. Only the one by alak is still standing.

Rino

First Post
nice job alak!!!!!

alak tries to find ot where that came from, but he first takes a potion of CMW. if he finds out where it came from he is going to stand right in front of it and fires 1 arrow at it

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads