• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[GG] A Game of Gods (IC, Reborn)

Timothy

First Post
I'm sorry I forgot to mention, thhe two ogres are visible again, the one that's still alive is standing in fron of you.

drinking a potion gives an AoO btw, firing an arrow in melee too.

Jemal

Adventurer
Rebecca, not wanting to waste any power, waits to see if anyone else finishes off the Ogre (Or if any other BG's appear). If there are any BGs left when everyone else has acted, she'll fling some magic missiles. (Delay action till init 0, then Magic Missile the closest BG left standing unless someone expresses a desire to keep it alive)

OOC: BTW, BG=BadGuy.

Timothy

First Post
Okay, last round, for now...

Matthias and Ket turn around to see who is still standing, they see the ogre by Alak but wait for Alak to move out of the way to charge in.

Yalla takes his opportunity to shoot at the ogre. She is within 30 feet and opposite to Alak, so she get's sneak attack damage as well. She Aims and let's her arrow fly. The arrow flies in a straight line, hits the ogre in it's back and perforates it's heart. Alak sees the arrow coming out the ogres chest and is spattered with gore.
The Ogre falls down and then nothing but the breathing of the pc's can be heard.....

OOC: Congratz, you survived an encounter that was very hard. It did what it was designed for (kill at least one PC). The encounter wasn't all that balanced though, so next encounter I'll try to spread out the damage a bit.

Now post what you would like to do. Remeber that still haven't found your way into the dragon's lair...

Rino

First Post
alak looks if he can find some signs that look like they had anything to do with the dragon.

"come on guys, lets find ourselfs a dragon. this starts to look like home and there is nothing i dislike more than home"

Gurdjieff

First Post
Yalla takes a look around, checking out the equipment the ogres were carrying. "Before we move on, it might be wise to see if they left behind anything useful."

[OoC: Looting time!]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads