• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

GI Joe d20

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
cignus_pfaccari said:
They're both Hasbro properties.

Well, yeah - but Megatrom never appeared in the GI Joe series (which is something that your previous post seemed to suggest). I was just curious as to why you mentioned Megatron as a role in the context of the GI Joe series - I mean, Megatron has about as much to do with GI Joe or Cobra as My Pretty Pony (another Hasbro property) does ;)

Last edited:

jdrakeh said:
Well, yeah - but Megatrom never appeared in the GI Joe series (which is something that your previous post seemed to suggest).

Not in the cartoon, but they've crossed over in the comics a number of times.

tfvsgijoe_logo200.gif

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Twiggly the Gnome said:
Not in the cartoon, but they've crossed over in the comics a number of times.

tfvsgijoe_logo200.gif

Crazy. That must have been long after I quit reading the comics. And to be honest, I'm kind of that glad I missed it.

Captain Needles

First Post
However, cobra commander did appear in one of the last original series episodes of the Transformers. He was disguised and they never came out and said it was cobra commander, but everyone watching knew that it was. I believe he even screamed "Cobra" as he walked off in the end.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads