Give the misinformation/satire threads a rest, please

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Shadeydm said:
I guess I need to take a page from the "wrongbadfun" crowd and pee all over the thread in order to see things balanced properly. /sigh
That's an excellent thing to do if you want to be suspended!

In other words, I don't recommend it. To anyone.

Nebin

Explorer
Piratecat said:
That's an excellent thing to do if you want to be suspended!

In other words, I don't recommend it. To anyone.

I like you, always have, you're my #1 furry friend :), you won't ban me for pleading my case for Gnomish rights would you ? I promise to send you some shrooms :\

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Nebin said:
I like you, always have, you're my #1 furry friend :), you won't ban me for pleading my case for Gnomish rights would you ? I promise to send you some shrooms :\
What good could come of it? If anyone could "save gnomes" at this point, he would be very unlikely to do so thanks to a thread in this forum.

Your only power in this forum is to inform or entertain or annoy your fellow EN Worlders. Please use that power wisely!

Thanks, -- N

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Hey, a gnome. Gnomes rock! Quickly, follow me in that not-very-illuminated alley over there, little friend. I have cookies. :):):D:)

Nebin

Explorer
Darkness said:
Hey, a gnome. Gnomes rock! Quickly, follow me in that not-very-illuminated alley over there, little friend. I have cookies. :):):D:)

Cookies !?! Cookies are good, but the last person that offered me cookies in an alley was Doc_souark and I was sore for a week.

Gwathlas

First Post
Piratecat said:
While they no doubt seem amusing at the time, threads that pronounce blatantly false pronouncements of dooooom ("D&D 4.5 is coming!") just create anxiety, reported posts, and moderator annoyance. Please avoid posting those for now. If you do post them, don't be surprised if they're shut down; at this juncture, I'd rather the forum be about information than misinformation.

Funny is still good, of course. But use good judgment, and don't try to create funny at someone else's expense.

Thanks!

I don't know about misinformation but having read and reread wotc's perview of saga or is that soggy, I know this mutation of D&D will not be on my table or anyplace else. Sounds like they are gutting the combat system to make it easier(dumbed down) and most of the D&D rules. Anyone remember Monsters and TREASURE. Treasure was part of the game for fun and as part of the reason for adventuring. But treasure is not important in starwars so suddenly it's not important in D&D? Well if you don' t like my message knock yourself out and boot me. Doesn't matter as I am done with 4eeeech and wotc. No more money wasted on such toadys.

Thanks for the forum and Good bye!

Talath

Explorer
Does that mean we can't post "I love <insert discussion topic> with my whole body, even my pee-pee" posts anymore?

I think hong should stop posting. Really, I can't keep track of all the funny things he is saying, and if he keeps saying them, the interweb will run out of funny things to say.

And then NO ONE WILL COME TO THE WEBS ANYMORE.

Remove ads