• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gleemax = Enworld

Mortellan

Explorer
Kobold Avenger said:
Because of fan-boys with an obsession for anything Japanese, who think that anything Japanese is instantly superior to anything that's Scandinavian, Chinese, Arabic, Spanish, Indian, Slavic, Greek, British, American, Korean, Germanic, Filipino and so on.
Ah I see. I would blame anime for that mainly, but that's a topic for another thread. Carry on.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Aeolius said:
try encrusting the tip with fire coral, for that added enjoyment. ;)
Hmmm, not bad. This is a scary-ass oceanic mystery cult (and if you think that instead of being what it really seems to be, it's actually a cult dedicated to a figure who got a big write-up in Dragon recently, you wouldn't be wrong). Fire coral would fit in nicely with what else I have planned. (I'm also stealing some stuff from A Song of Ice & Fire with scary ocean religions as well.)

Last edited:

Mike_Lescault

First Post
Aaron L said:
Sorry for the rant, I'm still suffering from post traumatic stress disorder from old katana threads over there, which were locked and banned without allowing any resolution, thus creating a lot of frustration. Historical weapon and armor inaccuracies in fantasy games is a pet peeve of mine. (Oh, how I lay awake at night bemoaning the presentation of shields in D&D! 15 pound solid steel shields?! Bucklers being unsuited to bashing attacks?! Gag!! At least we've moved past the idea that men in full plate were so heavy that they had to be winched onto their horses with cranes, and they gave greatswords a much more realistic weight of 8 pounds rather than the 25 or something that they used to foist on them!)

Bah! Bah I say.

I've started your Katana thread here. Have at.

Mike_Lescault

First Post
D.Shaffer said:
:eek:
I might have to break my self imposed ban on the wizards board to see how much this one explodes.

Two pages and nothing too exciting yet.

Geesh, it's like going to watch the Circus Maximus and having everybody in the crowd cheering for someone to get run over by their own chariot!

Klaus

First Post
Mike_Lescault said:
Two pages and nothing too exciting yet.

Geesh, it's like going to watch the Circus Maximus and having everybody in the crowd cheering for someone to get run over by their own chariot!
On a totally unrelated note, the off-topic, grown-up talk allowed sister board to EN World is called Circvs Maximvs. www.circvsmaximvs.com .

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads