GM1: Bizarre Bazaar

Robichaud

Explorer
Jinx gives the back of his neck a scratch, frowning a tad. "Figure I can carry one of 'm lanterns - though I figure I need both hands t'shoot my crossbow, I don't need 'em as bad as someone who's goin' to mix it up close 'n personal."

He looks to William. "Figure the map's best in your hands, Will. That bein' obvious. And I also figure we keep the letter of marque out of 'em, on account of it bein' too obvious."

"Last thing I say we do.. well, it's just an idea, but I say we pick a cap-.. expedition leader. Someone with their head screwed on straight, fit for leadin' people in a fight, and with the final word in case we fall to squabblin'. My vote's on Mr. Kolex, in case anyone's wonderin'."

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Thargon returns with his horse. He looks over the new equipment. "I'll probably be toward the front, so I'd like a potion. I don't need a lantern to see, so I won't take one. Otherwise, I'm willing to step up and be the deciding voice when we need to move fast. I agree with Jinx as to who should hold the letter and the map."

thegreyman

First Post
ooc: Also, please think of marching/scouting and watches for when the group travels. If one person would like to propose something to get the rest of the groups agreement.

jaker2003

Explorer
Tankard's not much of a scout, he's got a +1 on Listen and a -1 on Spot checks, so he's probably just going to stay in the middle and rush to whichever end offers combat.
On second thought, as a full orc, he doesn't need a lantern and is impeded by bright light . . .
Tankard will walk ahead of the group whenever traveling in darkness, that way the meat shield can trigger some traps/ambushes.

Kenku17

First Post
Robichaud said:
He looks to William. "Figure the map's best in your hands, Will. That bein' obvious. And I also figure we keep the letter of marque out of 'em, on account of it bein' too obvious."

wonderin'."

(OOC:I apologize for taking so long to respond. I kinda drifted when this and my non living game died)

"Thank you Jinx" Will says, and he set it into one of his empty map satchels for the time being and making sure everything fits well.

(OOC:Will is probably best near up front, being a sheild to the rest of the group)

Remove ads