Gnome Artificer.

Joker

First Post
I've got a couple of questions about the Gnome Artificer from MoF.

1.) Regarding powers known, it says that you can pay another artificer to receive more powers know. Does that mean that if you're high enough level and have and cash you could just get all the powers in one bang?

2.) Is this Pclass balanced? I haven't played one yet but it seems fairly powerful given the things you can build for a few measily gp's. But as I said, I haven't played one yet and I would like to know what other people have to say about how it goes in practice.

Tata.

Joker

First Post
I just thought of another question: When you create one of these items that takes up one slot it costs twice as much as usual. But what if it takes up no slots? Does it now cost three times as much? Or four? I personally would go with three.

Anyway,

Tata.

StealthyMark

First Post
1.) Regarding powers known, it says that you can pay another artificer to receive more powers know. Does that mean that if you're high enough level and have and cash you could just get all the powers in one bang?
Don't think so. This is probably the same thing as a Sorcerer learning a new Spell from a scroll: You have to be able to learn a new spell, you don't earn free known spells. This makes it possible to learn "secret" (new invented, not originally on his power list) powers.

Remove ads