• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gnomes and 4E

Byronic

First Post
Anybody know offhand which adventures show Gnomes off the most?

I need to know more about them and can't wait for the PHB2!

Dragonbait

Explorer
Anybody know offhand which adventures show Gnomes off the most?

I need to know more about them and can't wait for the PHB2!

Scepter Tower of Spellgard has 'em by the bushel. I know that they are in the first few adventures of the Scales of War adventure path. There is one in Keep on the Shadowfell.

None speak of their culture.

The Little Raven

First Post
None speak of their culture.

Manual of the Planes talks about gnomes, and they actually made me like them. They're the "grimly amusing guerrilla fighters" of the Feywild.

As for the gnome jokes... hate to say it, but WoW had my favorites (until they were removed) from the female draenei...

"Okay. For mating ritual we will need four... no, five sheep, one Gnome and Staff of Domination. Put Gnome in bag, beat bag with staff, and meet me when the Gnome is tenderized."

"I have a wonderful recipe! Bring two Gnomes, two eggs. Beat the Gnomes, separate the eggs, and.. eh... was it... meh! Details!"

"Do Gnomes have a vibrate setting? I'm just curious."

the Jester

Legend
The Gnome Illusionist I created for my homebrewed Magic: the Gathering set:

GNOME ILLUSIONIST
Casting Cost- 1U
Power/Toughness- 1/1

Tap: Deal 3 damage to target creature. If that creature is put into the graveyard this turn, return it to play tapped at the end of the turn.

Remove ads