[Gold Coast, Australia] Looking for Pathfinder/3.5e Players

Deus Ex Machina

First Post
I’m part of a long-running D&D group that meets each fortnight. We’ve recently lost a few good players (one due to employment, a second due to children and a third who moved interstate) and we’re looking for like-minded players who prefer character development over just stats and dice.

The campaign is based in Forgotten Realms using Pathfinder rules. The style of play is old-school and the average age of the group is about thirty. We generally don’t use maps or miniatures and have a good balance of lethal combat and roleplay, with a excellent DM who’s been around since 1st Edition.

If you are interested, please post here or contact me via PM or email.

Last edited:

Deus Ex Machina

First Post
Yes, we're still very active. I'm currently involved in 2x long-running monthly games and am aware of at least 2x others which are run fortnightly.

No longer using 3.5 though. Now using Pathfinder, which is a whole lot better.

The games are both quite large, though we can always make room for quality players. Tell me a bit about yourself.

RJGoldCoast

First Post
Hi, new to Gold Coast, but not to RPGing. Interested in a good bunch of mature players (not teens). I'm 43 years old. Flexible with systems, if I dont know it I will learn. Living in Varsity Lakes but able to play where ever. Drop me an email if you ave room with details as to game time/location/regularity/party/system etc.
Thanks - rjkordyban[MENTION=89935]hotmail[/MENTION].com

Avalon_Fates

First Post
Greetings, I have been looking for a good gaming group for D&D for awhile now, problem is I live on the gold coast so its been rather tricky. I'm looking for a group that cares about RPing, and character and story development. I've currently only had the chance to play 4e so i'm still rather new to D&D but i'm interested in playing any PnP game and i am willing to put the effort into learning any system so as not to slow down the game. I live in currumbin and i'm free anytime. Age is 21. So if you have room keep me in mind, You can reach me by email at Lost_Heavens_Twilight @ Hotmail.com

Might I ask where the group is located on the coast, as it is a rather big place and Id probably be using public transport.

Last edited:

Deus Ex Machina

First Post
Apologies for the late reply hellfree - I just caught your post...

The two campaigns have now been rolled into one group which meets once a fortnight, alternating between 9am-5pm Saturday or 7pm-midnight Friday. Still very much based in Forgotten Realms using Pathfinder rules.

Remove ads