Golden Apple Rescue Squad ( Four Color to Fantasy campaign) Updated September 21th

Someone

Adventurer
Jarval said:
Grav I'm guessing has powers to do with gravity, and Tikey has telekinetic ones. Am I right (or even close)?

That would explain their flying powers. Grav could negate his own gravity and Tikey lift herself.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Someone said:

That would explain their flying powers. Grav could negate his own gravity and Tikey lift herself.

Wow, people, you did it!
Exactly :)

But it wasn't so difficult ;)

So let's post Mr. Grav...

G.A.R.S. Chapter 2: The anvil

Grav

grav.gif

Drawing done with HeroMachine v2.0 (beta)

Grav, 4th/5th level Fighter/Hero

Adam Rupperts was born in 1976 in a small country in the Middle East. His parents worked as engineers for an American oil company, and almost each other year they were transfered to another small working camp in another small country in the Persian Gulf region. Adam's childhood was fairly unconventional, he assisted to the small camp schools with other children, sons and daughters of the company workers, and lived in a small enclosed world where the camp fences represented the final frontier. By his ten years, he knew a lot about oil extraction and oil pipelines, and a lot less about going to the cinema or playing in the street with other children. But he was happy, he liked mechanics, he loved sitting near the working men in the oil wells and watching them doing their job.

When he was eighteen, after some problematics years while the Gulf War, when his family was tranfered to a safer post on a platform in the North Sea, he discovered his parahuman potential. At first, it seemed only some odd ocurrences, objects that felt when he walked near them, people that tripped and so on. But things went worse, and a night, while diputing with his parents, Adam felt his rage manifest physically when his parents were pushed back by an invisible force and flew againts the room walls. After the situation calmed, Adam and his parents realised he was a parahuman, and not in fully control of his powers. His parents talked with their bosses and the company offered Adam a full training program in a leading parahuman institute in change for two years of service for the company. He agreed, of course.

Two years later, Adam had developped his parahuman capacities to a high degree. It seemed that his powers were connected with an inconscious manipulation of gravitational forces, and he learnt to use them to fly, to push objects and to deflect incoming objects. Like the institute primary formed future mercenary or security parahumans, he also learnt a lot of combat techniques and military training. After working four years for the company first as security man and next as rescue operative, in August 2002 Adam applied for a post in the G.A.R.S. First his prior experience and his capacities, he was quickly chosen as one of the two new members of the team.

Stats

Grav, 4th/5th level Fighter/Hero,
Male human; CR 9; Medium-size humanoid (human); HD 4d10 + 5d4 + 9; hp: 48; Init +6 (+6 Dex); Spd 40 ft (30 base + 10 superspeed); AC 16 (+6 Dex); BAB +6/+1; Attack +6/+1 melee (varies), +12/+7 ranged (varies) or +12 ranged (deflector blast, 1d6 + push); SA Super powers; AL NG; Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +3; Str 11, Dex 22, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 13, Cha 11.

Skills and Feats: Knowledge (security) +4(1+3), Profession (engineering) +4(1+3), Move Silently +9(6+3), Search +4(1+3), Spot +4(1+3), Swim +3(0+3); Dodge, Expertise, Power Attack, Mobility, Point Blank Shoot, Precise Shoot, Shot On the Run, Weapon Focus (deflector blast), Armor Proficiency (any), Weapon Proficiency (simple weapons), Weapon Proficiency (martial weapons).

Posessions: Typical for a middle class citizen.

Hero Points: 40.

Attack, pushing (deflector blast) (12 HrPt): Innated. Activated. Can emit blast of force that pushes people and objects Base rank 2. Close range (2 ranks), Medium range (1 rank), Long range (1 rank), Increased pushing x3 (6 ranks).

Flight (12 HrPt): Innated. Persistent. Can fly with good manueverability. Base rank 8. Poor to normal manueverability (2 ranks), Normal to good manueverability (2 ranks).

Heightened Dextery (12 HrPt): Innated. Persistent. +8 Dextery. Base rank 3. Increased effect x3 (9 ranks).

Shield (9 HrPt) Innated. Activated. Can create a force shield that gives her +7 AC from a 180 arc and moves when he moves. Base rank 4. Mobile (5 ranks).

Superspeed (1 HrPt) Innated. Persistent. Base speed +10. Base rank 1.

banner03.gif

Power description

Attack, pushing

As a standard action, you can emit a ray of force, dealing 1d6 damage and doing a push attack (opposed STR roll) with a strength 10 that, if succesful, knocks back the target 5' for each point the attacker STR roll surpases the defenser roll, striking with a range touch attack, with a range of 10 feet.

Enhancements:

Close range (2 ranks)
Medium range (1 rank)
Long range (1 rank)
Increased damage: +1d6 (2 ranks) Multiple
Increased pushing: +2 Str to the push attack (1 rank) Multiple

banner03.gif

Next one tomorrow
Your comments are always welcome!

Last edited:

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Jarval said:
So, when do we get stats for Tikey? :)

Ups... Ehm...

Yesterday morning the wether was superb in Brest (that's very very unusual) so I took my wife and children and went on excursion...

Today I will post Tikey stats...

Jarval

Explorer
Horacio said:
Yesterday morning the wether was superb in Brest (that's very very unusual) so I took my wife and children and went on excursion...

Good reason not to post. Living in England, I know what you mean about rarely getting good weather. Hope you had a good day out :)

Remove ads