• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gomez's Masks of Nyarlathotep Game: OOC

Ashy

First Post
Gomez said:
Ashy,

Since Charles went over to St. Francis to spend the night, I think he would go with Father O'Malley and Jibril to Emersons Imports. Is that ok with you?

No prob... :)

And I second the feeling about 'Detta's post. Aren't ya glad I got him over here? ;)

deadestdai

First Post
Ulysees looks fab mate! Though, instead of the sub machine gun feat, can I get some sort of sword-weapon type? Only, I was kind of thinking that his cane could actually conceal a sword within it?

Let me know - otherwise, I'm down with whatever you think should be included. (His uniform from his naval days is a must though! :) )

Gomez

First Post
deadestdai said:
Ulysees looks fab mate! Though, instead of the sub machine gun feat, can I get some sort of sword-weapon type? Only, I was kind of thinking that his cane could actually conceal a sword within it?

Let me know - otherwise, I'm down with whatever you think should be included. (His uniform from his naval days is a must though! :) )

The Weapon Proficiency: Melee feat includes swords. You can change the WP: Submachine gun if you want. It's your character! :)

Last edited:

Gomez

First Post
Ashy,

The only thing Charles can tell from the card is that the name on the back "N'Kwane" seems to be african.

If you want to ask me a question out of character. Please do it on this thread or at the bottom of your IC thread. You don't need to tell me every skill that your using! A "I am looking over the card what can I tell from it" would work fine. :D You can also put a OOC: ? at the end of your IC post to tell me that your asking a out of character question here. I just don't want the IC thread to get overloaded with game speak. Thanks! ;)

Last edited:

Vendetta

First Post
I'm not sure on time frame here, nor when Jack will arrive at the publishing house. He's got a good distance to go but can probably catch a trolly or some such thing (heck, I have no idea what kind of public transports are available in NY durring the roarting twenties) Though, he's got a pretty early start... not sure. Just let me know when to jump ole Jack in.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads