• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gomez's Masks of Nyarlathotep Game: OOC

Gomez

First Post
Sorry for the bumps! Family problems but FINALLY everything is calmed down. Will get the game rolling again. Posting NOW!

yangnome

First Post
OK, I assume the call went through ok to Lt Poole as well.

posting for me will likely be sporadic later in the week. I'll be moving locally. I should still be able to get access each day, but not sure how muh time I'll have or when the phone company will get my phone and DSL transfered.

Gomez

First Post
Yangnome,
you were unable to reach Lt. Poole. You could leave a message or talk to someone else at the station.

People at the Properso house,

I know it's kinda hard to get the two new people into the game. And it seems yall have kinda stalled there. Lets try and getting going there ok. I will see if I can stir the pot abit. But you have to get some converstation going! :p

Gomez

First Post
Vendetta said:
Well.... I was the last one to post before the phone call came... but I've re-asked my question :D

No one seems to be listening to you do they. :p

Well if the group at the Prospero House continues to stall I will push it along.

Charles, Jibril, Father O'Malley
Just to make things clear. Are you headed to the police station to see Lt. Poole? Father O'Malley just was on the phone with the police and they said he was not there.

yangnome

First Post
ah...I must not have read that portion. Yes, I'd still like to try to stop by the station. If for some reason we still can't get in touch with him, I can leave a written note on his desk and perhaps talk to someone else. I'll try to look for someone that I might recognize from church.

Maerdwyn

First Post
I would like to stop there too, in case he's returned. If not, I think you said he was out of a Chelsea precinct, right? That's near NYU, and threfore near where Jibril directed N'Kwane.

Remove ads